ACO Uniface 2.0 access covers are designed for horizontal installation. Covers are made from aluminium or stainless steel in different load classes according to EN 124. They are divided according to the filling material: covers filled with concrete, covers made for filling by pavers and covers with checkered steel plate on the top. The covers are water-tight and odour-tight. The covers should not be used while the temperature is above 70°C.
The access covers are made from stainless steel or aluminium
- They are designed for the A15 to C250 kN load classes according to EN 124
- They can be used in concrete floors and in floors with a lining
- The covers are fastened to the frame with screws
- The cover is made of an antiskid metal plate or it is prepared for different surfaces (concrete, tiles, vinyl)
- Standard construction is water-tight and odour-tight