- Gravity Roof Draiange Catalogue (PDF; 5 MB)
Flat roofs have numerous advantages; however, they must often master an enormous structural challenge. Safety, fire protection and thus the issue of roof drainage are the top priorities in design and construction.
ACO offers functional solutions, which are especially coordinated for use on flat roofs and ensure optimum removal of rainwater. Gravity drainage systems are suitable for smaller areas. On large roofs with 150 m² or larger, vacuum drainage systems are preferred. ACO offers products made of cast iron. We also have special solutions for green roofs, copings and for emergency drainage.
Contact us to help you to design the correct roof drainage and to perform the hydraulic calculations with the latest standardised design software and our extensive practical knowledge.
- Variable modular system suitable for different roof constructions
- Heatable flat-roof gullies
- Gully body with pressed sealing flange for connection to different types of sealing membrane
- Non-flammable housing
- Good connection between concrete and cast-iron