- ACO Sports Brochure (PDF; 2 MB)
Sport System 7400 is a range of sand traps for use around sport facilities such as long jump sand pits.
Sport System 7400 is used to prevent sand being lost. The traps are also used to protect sand from spilling onto adjacent areas which might cause the track to become slippery or be damaged by abrasion.
The base of the sand traps are manufactured from high strength polymer concrete with metal edges for ease of jointing the sand trap with the synthetic track surfaces.
The System 7400 sand traps are finished with a perforated cushion rubber mat.
Included in the base of the sand trap is a pre-formed drain outlet which can be used to provide drainage of this system.
- High strength polymer concrete sand trap
- Metal edges for ease of jointing to synthetic track surfaces
- Sand traps are finished with a perforated cushion rubber mat
- Provides effective collection of sand from areas such as long jump pits
- Also provides surface water drainage of these areas
- Can protect surrounding areas from becoming slippery or from being damaged by abrasion